This Xtend & Climb Telescoping Aluminum Extension Ladder is a heavy-duty telescoping ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors. Lightweight but durable enough for a pro, it opens to 12.5 ft. and closes to 32.25 in., making it easy to transport and even easier to store. Pros like it because the closed size means extra room in the truck, storage unit or garage for more tools or additional workspace. It’s also perfect for do-it-yourselfers who require the heaviest-duty tools to get the job done, freeing up more space in your garage. The ladder locks by the foot so it's only as tall as you need it, and it features double overmolded feet for added durability and traction.
- Aerospace engineered using airplane grade aluminum alloy for strength
- 13-steps with non-slip tread ensure you can safely reach up to 16.5 ft.
- ANSI type IA rated for 300 lb. weight capacity, offering ample support
- Patented true telescoping technology extends the ladder to an impressive 12.5 ft.
- Anti-slip tread and double overmolded feet ensure stability and traction
- Compact 32.25 in. closed height makes it easy to move and store
- Clean-touch anodized finish is easy to clean
- ANSI and OSHA compliant for safety
- Not sure which ladder is right for your home? Check out our helpful buying guide here.