Our YARDGARD 1-3/8 in. diamter x 10 ft. 6 in. long 17-Gauge Black Top Rail runs horizontally and connects the terminal posts and the line posts. The Top Rail is part of the fence framework and helps support the chain link fabric. These rails easily fit together and "run" the length of the fence. This Top Rail is used with all heights of chain link fences.
- Provides horizontal framework support to which the top of the fabric attaches
- 17-Gauge, 1-3/8 in. diameter galvanized tubular steel
- Black powder coat finish provides double weather protection and long life
- 10 ft. 6 in. length with one end smaller to fit into larger end of next Top Rail piece
- Connects to terminal posts and rail ends and brace bands