Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 192
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Averagehomeowner Piece of junk
First day took over 20 minutes to get started. Ran rough. Went to use it a week later could not get it started. Returned this piece of junk.
October 26, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jules The right lawn mower for my yard!
If a 65-year old senior woman can "assemble" this lawn mower, it is not too complicated. I definitely love the self-propelled feature along with the bag. I live in a 55+ community where lawn mowing is supposedly included with that not cheap lot rent. However, the lawn mowers aren't all equal -- after the guy put up the lawn mower guide and blew the yard debris into my $4,500 relatively new A/C unit, and onto my newly-painted siding, I knew I had to bite the bullet and get the right lawn mower. I think the only thing I might have improved on this lawn mower was to have bigger wheels in the back. Aside from that, this is the perfect and right lawn mower for a smaller yard.
August 30, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by David Very good little mower
Very simple mower and great for the price. Simplistic design and light weight. There is no throttle hi/low setting which may not be good for people trying to mow tall grass. Only one speed, but OK by me. Starts on the dime, easy pull.
October 22, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ohiograsscutter Cut 15-20 yards a week for 5 years with this thing!!!
I have a part time lawn business. I cut from mid-april to early november with this thing. I probably run it close to ten hours a week for 5 years. Still runs great. I only change oil once per year. I use full synthetic oil. Only 18 ounces (just over half quart). I might add a little over the course of the year but not much. It doesn't burn much.
1. Surprisingly light and quick.It is light like a non self-propel. That really helps with picking up into a truck, and maneuvering around bushes. It also is a very nice walking speed. I couldn't ask for it to be any faster.
2. This engine is OHV. It has greater blade speed and provides a very nice cut. It isn't the strongest engine. If you hit very thick long grass it can stall or clump the grass.
3. Very good on gas. Probably uses half the gas as my 190cc old school briggs and stratton engine mower. I use like 1 gallon a week to cut for 15-20 yards.
4. Tires and belt are long-lasting. I finally replaced the front tires. Other mowers use soft rubber tires that wear out. This mowers front tires are hard plastic and last years. I can't believe nothing has broken with how much I use it.
1. On some types of thick and fine grass, it doesn't seem to throw the grass into the bagger. It gets clogged and doesn't bag. I use a mower with a larger engine for those yards to bag. This mower will still cut nice if you mulch.
FYI people. Always go with the briggs and stratton engine on smaller mowers. They run for ever. I'm not sure about the other brands. Years ago I"ve had problems with a tecumseh and kohler. Maybe things have changed but I never had problems with briggs.
October 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JA1953 Very satisfied
We are very happy with the mower. Very easy to use and no problems starting. The best feature is that it is self-propelled
October 11, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Eshor Not working
I just tried to start this mower last week for the first time, after putting gas and oil in it. The rope i need to pull to start the engine is hooked inside and I can't start it at all. I reached out to a friend who has the exam same mower and he couldn't start it as well. I am taking it to Home depot tomorrow 9/30/2016
September 29, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by antuck nice mower
Pretty good mower for the cost. I wish it were rear wheel driven and not front. Lightweight. I do wish it had a primer button. Have to pull the cord a few times to start.
October 4, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Shell Broke Immediately
After one use we couldn't get it to crank again and when we brought it back into the store they gave me the run around to return it even though it was within return policy. We ended up just upgrading to a little bit better one even though we don't need it for our yard.
September 13, 2016