The design elements of Yardistry’s Entry Arbor come together to create a bold contemporary statement that not only defines entrances and pathways in your home it also acts as a functional structure for your garden. Yardistry’s distinctive X panels decorate the walls of the arbor while the roof of the arbor is adorned with bevelled beams protruding from all top corners supporting a row of trellis beams. In addition to these design elements the Yardistry Entry Arbor is very solidly constructed and can support the weight of even the heaviest growing vines. Don’t be afraid to let your garden add to the beauty of your arbor. Delivered to your house as a ready to assemble kit with all components included Yardistry’s Entry Arbor assembles easily with little more than a drill. By simply following our easy to understand illustrated instructions two people will be able to complete the assembly of the Entry Arbor in about 2 hours. The Yardistry Entry Arbor, like all Yardistry projects, is manufactured from exterior grade cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata). Cedar was chosen as the building material of choice as Cedar is more naturally resistant to rot and decay than other wood species, it is very structurally sound and it has a lifespan comparable to that of manmade synthetic materials such as vinyl. The factory applied stain provides additional protection against the elements and coats the Yardistry Entry Arbor in a rich shade of warm grey.
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar components stand up to the elements and ensure years of maintenance free enjoyment
- Contemporary modern design adds stylish look to any setting
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions ensure ease of assembly
- Sturdy construction can support growth of climbing plants
- Product comes as a ready to assemble with all wood pre-cut, and includes all hardware and metal components
- To secure your product to a hard surface you can purchase additional Yardistry 4 ft. x 4 ft. Post Bases, for this project we recommend four Post Bases