From an 18th century French archival fabric design, this unusual motif combines architectural detail with pastoral images of traditional toile of this period. The toile is named for the French town from which the design style originated as a popular cloth print in the 1700’s. Additionally, the wallpaper is made on SureStrip, which is guaranteed to remove from your walls without leaving a mark.
- Packaged and sold in double-roll bolts (1 roll of 9 continuous yards covering approximately 56 square feet)
- Wallpaper is pre-pasted, immerse strip in water and book to activate paste for quick and easy application
- Completely removable guaranteed
- Washable and also easy to clean with sponge, mild soap and water
- Wallpaper is strippable and can be removed in dry strips from properly prepared walls