Globe trotters, circa 1920, would recognize the glamour and panache of this vintage-look wallpaper. Muted colors depict ladies’ styles of the era, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triumphed, and an early bi-plane. A salute to the days of aviatrix Amelia Earhart brings a fashion forward French look to any room in the home.
- Packaged and sold in double-roll bolts (1 roll of 9 continuous yards covering approximately 56 square feet)
- Wallpaper is prepasted, immerse strip in water and book to activate paste for quick and easy application
- Completely removable guaranteed
- Washable and also easy to clean with sponge, mild soap and water
- Wallpaper is strippable and can be removed in dry strips from properly prepared walls