Inner Intrigue III is a hand painted, abstract scene that is characterized by a dominating red color. This artwork is a perfect example of contrasting colors and feelings. In the upper half of the painting, you will see a very bold red color. The lines that border this half are jagged and somehow symbolize movement and even disarray. The bottom half of the painting is composed of subdued colors such as olive greens, silvers, and light purples. The lines in the bottom half are straight or curved. These elements symbolize peace and order. Inner Intrigue III is a piece that is subject to the observer’s interpretation. However, you cannot deny that the artwork gives you a lot to think about.
- Original hand painted wall art
- Wall mounted
- Ready to hang out of the box
- No additional framing required
- Skillfully centered and stretched unto a mitered frame
- Fit to display on an entryway, hallway, living room, bedroom, office, dining area, kitchen, pantry, restaurant, classroom, library, studio
- A very stylish addition to any room that is sure to get the attention of guests