ZAR Interior Oil-Based Wood Stain wipes on like furniture polish to add rich, uniform color to wood. Controlled penetration brings out the natural beauty of a variety of wood surfaces without streaks or lap marks. ZAR Wood Stain is perfect for cabinets, paneling, antiques, wood trim and unfinished furniture. Can be applied over painted and previously varnished surfaces for a beautiful wood grain effect and is recommended by leading manufacturers of fiberglass, steel and Masonite doors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Perfect for cabinets, paneling, antiques, wood trim and unfinished furniture as well as over painted and previously varnished surfaces
- Recommended by manufacturers of fiberglass, steel or masonite doors
- Dries in 3 hours
- Covers up to 200 sq. ft. per 0.5 pt.
- Wipes on like furniture polish
- Stains evenly with controlled penetration
- Produces a rich uniform color
- Leaves no lap marks or streaks
- Multi-surface formula
- Use with the graining tool to create rich, faux wood finishes