Zip System roof sheathing and wall sheathing offer structural panels with built-in protective overlays that eliminate the need for house wrap or felt forever. Simply install the panels, tape the seams with the specially designed zip System tape and you’re done. You can install siding and roof covering directly on top of zip System roof and wall sheathing, but until you do, you’ll differentiate your jobs with the high-quality curb appeal of zip System roof and wall sheathing. Zip System roof and wall sheathing are backed by a best-in-class warranty so that you and your homeowners can rest assured that huber engineered woods stands behind the zip System products used in your homes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Saves on installation time and labor costs
- Limited 15-year system warranty and 30-year panel warranty
- Precipitek moisture barrier eliminates the need for underlayment and H-clips
- Shingles or tiles can be applied directly to the roofing panels
- Roof panels and zip system tape lie flat under roof coverings for a consistent roofline
- Prevent expensive rework due to torn felt
- Provides an instant 120-day rough dry-in, allowing builders to schedule subcontractors sooner
- T and G panels
- Note: Product may vary by store.