Insulators allow you to fasten electrified wire to wood posts without losing energy through the post. The Zareba wood post self-drilling insulator is designed for wood posts and can be used with a variety of wire types; including steel wire, aluminum wire, polyrope and polywire. This insulator can also be used with high tensile systems.
- Large self drilling, screw-in insulator for wooden posts
- Can be used with steel wire, aluminum wire, polyrope and polywire (not recommended for polytape)
- Comes in white color porcelain look
- Can be installed with a power tool
- Can be used with high tensile
- Installs easily and quickly - 10 seconds
- As strong as steel, more durable than porcelain