The ZeroEnergy water heater installation kit provides the necessary components to install a new ZeroEnergy unit on all major brands of air conditioners and water heaters. The details for using each component are described in the installation guide that’s included with the ZeroEnergy system. Please view the ZeroEnergy installation video for an overview. Installation is available through The Home Depot certified installer network, so please call an Olive Tree Energy technician at 813-978-3733 for product and installation questions.
- Includes the necessary fittings, adapters, unions, connectors and tees for a hassle-free installation
- Anti-scald valve is included so that upper limit temperature can be set as required
- Copper tubing and refrigerant lines are not included
- ZeroEnergy must be installed by a certified HVAC and plumbing professional
- Please see the ZeroEnergy product overview and installation videos for more details