The Zinsser BIN 1-Quart Shellac white interior and spot exterior primer and sealer is great for sealing wood indoors and works well under all topcoats. It features a tintable shellac-based formula that locks in stains from smoke, fire and water. It also seals bleeding knots, sap streaks and odors. The primer dries to the touch in as little as 20 minutes and should be recoated after 1 hour for best results. The 1-quart can covers areas up to 125 sq. ft.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal for use interior use and spot exterior applications
- Shellac-base formula blocks odors permantently and completely and seals severe stains from water, smoke, fire damage and more
- Ensures longer life of top coats
- Covers approximately 100 sq. ft. depending on surface porosity
- Clean up spills and drips with denatured alcohol
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT