BONDZ is a urethane modified acrylic bonding primer that bonds any topcoat to hard, dense surfaces. It has exceptional flow and leveling. May be used on interior or exterior surfaces, including fiberglass awnings and garage doors, tile, glazed block and brick, non-ferrous metals, drywall, masonry, glass, paneling, painted or unpainted wood and mildly chalky surfaces.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Outstanding wet adhesion in moist or humid environments
- Use with any topcoat, including solvent based and epoxies
- Water-base primer-sealer
- Approximately 400 sq. ft.
- Very low odor, low VOC
- Fast drying – recoat in 2 hours
- Clean with soap and water
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT