The Zinsser BIN 1-gal. Shellac White Interior and Spot Exterior Primer and Sealer can be used in low temperatures and sticks to any surface without sanding. It features a tintable shellac-based formula that is great for interior- and spot exterior use. The primer seals stain from water damage, smoke and fire and stops bleeding knots and sap streaks. It dries to the touch in just 20 minutes and should be reapplied after 1 hour for best results. The 1-gal. can covers areas up to 500 sq. ft.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal for use interior use and spot exterior applications
- Shellac-base formula blocks odors permanently and completely and seals severe stains from water, smoke, fire damage and more
- Ensures longer life of top coats
- Covers approximately 400 sq. ft. depending on surface porosity
- Clean up spills and drips with denatured alcohol
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT