Each NSP2 2-Pack contains two Non-Skid Plates. The top section of all ZipWall poles is the Non-Skid Plate. It has a non-marking non-skid pad that contacts the ceiling. It grabs like mad, yet it wont leave a mark even on the cleanest painted ceilings. The Non-Skid Plate can be cleaned with soap and water and a scrubbing pad or simply placed in the dish washer. Each NSP2 package contains 2 Non-Skid Plates.
- Nonmarking non-skid pad contacts the ceiling
- For use with SLP and KT20 poles
- 4 in. x .5 in. x 7 in. Trap
- Contains 2 non skid plates
- Non-skid pad will not mark any ceiling;easy to use
- Pro-quality/durability; replacement part
- Get the right coverage - click here for Home Depot's buying guide