ZipWall Self-Adhesive Zippers allow you to quickly create a doorway in plastic dust barriers, providing easy entry and exit. Simply remove the paper backing and stick the zipper to the plastic barrier. Then open the zipper and cut the plastic to make a door. The standard zippers work best in temperatures above 55°F (12.8° C). Heavy-duty zippers have a greater adhesive area that allows for an aggressive tack. They work in temperatures below 55°F (12.8° C).Their 3 in. wide all-cloth construction provides maximum durability, making them ideal for high-traffic areas. Both Heavy-Duty Zipper packages come with a special ZipperKnife sheeting cutter that cuts a wide opening so the zipper teeth will never jam. All ZipWall zippers come with flap hooks that easily hold a door flap open.
- Heavy duty materials and the extra wide adhesive edge
- Great for heavy use over long periods and cold temperatures
- 7 ft. heavy duty zipper
- 2-sided pulls for easy entry/exit to or from the barrier
- Remove the back and stick to the barrier
- Get the right coverage - click here for Home Depot's buying guide