The Zircon Corporation StudSensor HD35 Stud Finder has WireWarning detection to indicate live AC voltage. The HD35 locates the edges of wood or studs and features a user-friendly interface, easy-to-ready display, and over-the-stud indicator. The SpotLite Pointer System shines a bright arrow-shaped beam on the walls to clearly identify the edge of the target.
- Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- New "Ready" light indicates when calibration has completed successfully
- Red arrow segments up sequentially as the stud finder nears a target
- New "Edge" light indicates when the tool is over a stud edge
- Updated SpotLite pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to mark the target
- Should scanning begin over a stud, Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indication alerts the user to start the scan in a new location