Non-automatic 264-0002 pump is submersible. This pump is for sewage, effluent or dewatering used with variable level systems. The pump has a 1 ½ inch NPT discharge and has the ability to pass ¾ inch spherical solids.
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole switch
- Durable cast iron construction - switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Minimum recommended basin size 18 in. x 30 in.