A patented advanced unscented, hypo-allergenic, biodegradable and water-based odor absorber technology that is used as a safer solution to odor problems in hospitals and nursing homes is now available to the general public. It's non-toxic and safe formulation contains no harsh chemicals and is EPA approved.
- Unscented - not a cover-up or blocker and it removes all sorts of odors and instantly
- Hypo-allergenic - great for those with asthma, allergies and respiratory problems
- Biodegradable - safe around people, pets, plants and it is great for the environment
- Patented smart odor removal technology removes both organic and chemical odors (food, gasoline, bathrooms, cars, skuns, and much more)