A patented advanced unscented, hypo-allergenic, biodegradable and water-based odor absorber technology that is used as a safer solution to pet odor problems in Veterinary hospitals and kennels is now available to the general public. Its non-toxic and safe formulation contains no harsh chemicals, completely safe for your pets and is EPA approved.
- Unscented - not a cover-up or blocker. It will completely remove odors from your pet without an odor of its own
- Non-toxic - contains no harsh chemicals and will not harm your pets
- Biodegradable - safe around your family, pets and is great for the environment
- Hypo-allergenic - great for pets and pet owners who have asthma, allergies and respiratory problems
- Spray on your pet and it will remove the odor and also bring out the shine on the coat