A patented advanced unscented, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, biodegradable and water-based odor absorber technology that is used as a safer solution to odor problems in hospitals and nursing homes is now available to the general public. It's non-toxic formu.
- Unscented and not a cover-up or blocker, it removes all types of odors - organic and chemical including skunk odors
- Biodegradable - safe around people, pets, plants and it is great for the environment
- Hypo-allergenic - great for those who have asthma, allergies and respiratory problems
- Patented smart odor removal technology removes both organic and chemicals odors (food, gasoline, bathrooms and much more)