Zurn model# ZER6003PL-EWS.0002 is a 0.5 GPF AquaSense exposed flush Valve for 3/4 in. urinals. This exposed, quiet diaphragm-type, chrome plated, flushometer has a polished exterior. Complete with chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with a clog resistant by-pass. The valve incorporates a 6 VDC motor actuator, a battery powered automatic sensor, high impact resistant polycarbonate housing and chrome plated metal cover with manual override push button and 10 degree angled sensor, high back pressure vacuum breaker, 1-piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. The AquaFlush Plus is also furnished with a sweat soldering kit and cast wall flange with set screw. Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection. Internal seals are made of chloramine resistant materials.
- Sensor operated battery powered flush valve for 3/4 in. urinals, chrome plated metal cover, 1.0 GPF
- Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm
- Chemical resistant gaskets and seals for extended service life with lower maintenance costs
- Chrome-plated metal E-Z flush sensor unit with 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs