Zurn model# ZER6000AV-HET-CPM is a sensor operated battery powered AquaVantage 'AV' flush Valve for water closets. This exposed, quiet diaphragm-type, chrome plated flushometer valve has a polished exterior. Comes complete with Zurn's 1.28 GPF AquaVantage TPE; chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with a clog resistant, filtered by-pass. The valve incorporates a 6 VDC motor actuator, a battery powered automatic sensor, high impact resistant polycarbonate housing and chrome plated metal cover with vandal resistant ABS manual override push button and 10 degree angled sensor, high back pressure vacuum breaker, 1-piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection, vandal resistant stop cap, sweat soldering kit, and a cast wall flange with set screw. Internal seals are made of chloramine resistant materials.
- Exposed hardwired AquaSense flush valve for water closets, 1.28 GPF, includes sweat solder kit and cast wall flange
- Clog-resistant diaphragm
- Chemical resistant gaskets and seals for extended service life with lower maintenance costs
- Chrome-plated metal E-Z flush sensor unit with 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- Vandal resistant stop cap
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs