Zurn model# ZEMS6000AV-HET-IS is a 1.28 GPF AquaSense 'AV' Exposed Hardwired Automatic Sensor Flush Valve for Water Closets. This exposed, quiet diaphragm type, chrome plated, flushometer valve with a polished exterior. Complete with Zurn's AquaVantage TPE; chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with a clog resistant, triple filtered by-pass. The valve incorporates a motorized actuator, an integral infrared convergence-type proximity sensor and a manual push-button override into all-metal, polished chrome plated housing. Sensor range automatically adjusts to its environment at power up and is powered by a 7.6 VDC power converter. Each power converter can accommodate up to 8 flush valves. The valve is complete with high back pressure vacuum breaker, 1-piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection, vandal resistant stop cap, sweat soldering kit, and a cast wall flange with set screw. Internal seals are made of chloramine resistant materials.
- 1.0 GPF sensor operated urinal flush valve
- Clog-resistant triple filter diaphragm
- Chemical resistant gaskets and seals for extended service life with lower maintenance costs, this valve is equipped with the ability to provide 48 hour courtesy flush if desired
- Low voltage, integrated sensor, and side mounted motor operator for easy installation and usage
- 3-year warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs