Zurn model# ZER6000AV-WS1-CPM is a 1.6 GPF AquaSense 'AV' Exposed Closet Flush Valve. This exposed, quiet diaphragm-type, chrome plated flushometer valve has a polished exterior. Complete with Zurn's AquaVantage TPE; chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with a clog resistant, triple filtered by-pass. The unit features a 6 VDC motor actuator with automatic infrared sensor, user-in view LED, low battery indicator light, switchable 24 hour auto-flush and three second delay flush to deter false flushing, 10 degree angled sensor for optimum user detection, courtesy flush button, high impact resistant polycarbonate housing, impact resistant glass lens and chrome plated metal cover. The unit comes complete with 4 "C" size batteries, wrench for installation and Allen key for the battery compartment. The E-Z Flush electronics are ultra energy efficient for optimal battery life. This unit incorporates a high back pressure vacuum breaker, 1-piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection, vandal resistant stop cap, sweat soldering kit, and a cast wall flange with set screw. Internal seals are made of chloramine resistant materials.
- Exposed sensor operated battery powered flush valve for water closets, chrome plated plastic cover, 1.28 GPF
- Clog-resistant triple filter diaphragm
- Chemical resistant gaskets and seals for extended service life with lower maintenance costs
- Chrome-plated metal E-Z flush sensor unit with 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- Vandal resistant stop cap
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs