Zurn model# ZER6000PL-WS1-CP is a 1.6 GPF AquaSense exposed closet flush valve. This exposed, quiet diaphragm-type, chrome plated flushometer valve with a polished exterior. Complete with chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with a clog resistant by-pass. The valve incorporates a 6 VDC motor actuator, a battery powered automatic sensor, high impact resistant polycarbonate housing and chrome plated plastic cover with manual override push button and 10 degree angled sensor, high back pressure vacuum breaker, 1-piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection. The AquaFlush Plus is also furnished with a sweat soldering kit, vandal resistant stop cap, and cast wall flange with set screw. Internal seals are made of chloramine resistant materials.
- Exposed sensor operated battery powered flush valve for water closets, chrome plated plastic cover, 1.28 GPF
- Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm
- Chemical resistant gaskets and seals for extended service life with lower maintenance costs
- Chrome-plated plastic E-Z flush sensor unit with 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- Vandal resistant stop cap
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs