The Zurn-Wilkins Model 70XLDUC is designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The double union female copper sweat connections makes this device most suitable for applications with minimal clearance and installations requiring frequent off-site maintenance. The direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion. The balanced piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while at the same time, providing protection from inlet pressure changes.
- All bronze body and bell housing provides durability and long life
- Built-in by-pass prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Maximum working pressure rated 300 psi, maximum working water temperature 140°F
- Spring range 25 to 75 psi; factory set at 50 psi
- ASSE listed 1003, IAPMO listed, CSA certified, city of Los Angeles approved, NSF listed, standard 61, annex G