The Zurn-Wilkins Model 500XL is the workhorse of the Wilkins pressure reducing valve line up. Exhibiting the highest flow rates of the entire Wilkins regulator line makes this device most suitable for industrial water lines and commercial irrigation systems. The low-lead law compliant valve is designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure.
- Direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Balanced piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while at the same time, providing protection from inlet pressure changes
- All bronze body and bell resists corrosion
- High flow rate with minimal fall-off
- Valve may be installed in any position and is serviceable in-line
- ASSE listed 1003, IAPMO listed, CSA certified, city of Los Angeles approved, NSF listed - standard 61, annex G