The Zurn Wilkins Model 975XL2SAG Backflow Preventer features a bronze body for durability and is ideal for use where lead free valves are required. Additional lead-free bronze wye strainer and air gap accessories help sustain long life. The valve is designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both back-siphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. The tried and true design is favored by installers and delivers superior protection that demanding professionals expect.
- 2 in. reduced principle assembly consists of a pressure differential relief valve located between two independently operated spring-loaded wye tape center guided check valves
- Backflow preventer comes complete with 2 full port resilient seated ball valves for shut-off along with 4 resilient seated ball valve test cocks
- Entire unit is serviceable in line, wye pattern design allows for short lay length that eases replacement labor costs
- Zurn Wilkins model SXL lead-free bronze Y type strainer is included with this valve, the strainer adds protection for the backflow preventer by filtering sediment which could cause premature failure
- Zurn Wilkins AG-5 is included with this valve, this device is necessary when installing a drain line and can be mounted to the body, the air gap prevents a cross connection between the drain and potable supply
- Noryl replaceable seats and silicone rubber check discs
- IAPMO listed, ASSE listed 1013, CSA certified, NSF listed, AWWA compliant C511, and approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California