The Zurn Wilkins Model 975XL2SEU Backflow Preventer provides the flexibility of allowing a vertical up-up and up-down installation, while keeping the installation footprint small. The use of street elbows installed between the valve body and the shut-off valves yield the narrow footprint. Ideal for use where lead free valves are required, this valve in intended for use in high hazard backpressure or back-siphonage irrigation installations where a large backflow enclosure would detract from the aesthetics of the landscape.
- 2 in. reduced principle assembly consists of a pressure differential relief valve located between two independently operated spring-loaded wye tape center guided check valves
- Backflow preventer comes complete with 2 full port quarter turn union ball valves
- Entire unit is serviceable in line. Short lay length that eases replacement labor costs
- Noryl replaceable seats and silicone rubber check discs
- IAPMO listed, ASSE listed 1013, CSA certified, NSF listed, AWWA compliant C511, and approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California