Pressure vacuum breaker consists of an approved check valve, vacuum relief float, inlet and outlet full port resilient seated ball valves for shut-off, and two resilient seated ball valve test cocks. Designed for installation on potable water lines it protects against back-siphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
- Main valve body cast bronze ASTM B584 fasteners stainless steel, 300 series
- Maximum working water pressure 150 PSI
- ASSE listed 1020, IAPMO listed, CSA certified
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- Hydrostatic test pressure 300 PSI
- End connections threaded ANSI B1.20.1