The Zurn Wilkins Model 700XL dual check is an economical way of providing backflow protection against backpressure and back-siphonage in low hazard applications. The 700XL's tubular design houses two in-line checks and is available in several end connection configurations. Ideal for use where lead-free valves are required.
- Dual check valve backflow preventer consisting of two independently operated in-line spring-loaded check valves
- Low lead bronze body construction
- Corrosion-resistant internal parts
- 3/4 in. union FNPT inlet connection x 3/4 in. FNPT outlet connection
- Valve may be installed horizontally or vertically
- ASSE listed 1024, CSA certified, NSF listed - standard 61, annex G