The Zurn Wilkins Model 350XL Backflow Preventer features a patented removable pressure vessel, facilitating check access for easy cleaning and repair. The valve is designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both back-siphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the potable water supply. This backflow preventer is suitable for use in residential, commercial, industrial, and irrigation applications where a health hazard does not exist.
- Removable pressure vessel is serviceable offline and reusable, resulting in reduced labor costs, the ease of repair and replacement significantly decreases water system downtime by 300 percent, a benefit for both service professional and end user
- Made of UV resistant composite material, the pressure vessel exceeds bronze performance levels, including severe water conditions, the composite material also acts as a theft deterrent, with less bronze material used in the overall production
- Top access to test cocks and shutoff valves and check assembly makes the unit easy to test
- Easy to winterize by removing pressure vessel between shutoff valves
- Short lay length
- ASSE listed 1015, IAPMO listed, CSA certified B64.5, AWWA compliant C510, approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California, NSF listed - Standard 61, annex G