ZuvoWater uses nature's own cleaning processes for great tasting water. The ZuvoWater purator uses a patented five-step process to product clean, healthy, great tasting water...just the way nature intended. The first step is ozonation as the purator mixes ozone with incoming tap water to treat taste and odor contaminants and imorove taste with the chlorine's chemical residue. The second step is high intensity ultraviolet light floods the ozone saturated water just like the solar energy that cleans water in the upper atmoshere. The third step combines UV and ozone in a patented process known as photo-oxidation which releases powerful oxidizers to further treat the water. The fourth step filtration with lead removal occurs by passing the water through a Class 1 Particulate Reduction Filter, reducing chlorine taste and odor, lead and tiny particulates. The fifth and final step is post-filtration UV when the filtered water is again exposed to high-intensity UV light as it leaves the ZuvoWater Puratorr, ensuriing that you get clean, healthy, great tasting water.
- UV, ozone and a class 1 particulate reduction filter produce,clean, healthy, great tasting water right from your tap or Zuvo beverage faucet
- Stainless exterior cylinder disappears when in use allowing the user to see the filtration process at work
- Fits pre-drilled kitchen counter holes when installed for under counter use or simply attach hose to a standard kitchen faucet for on the counter use
- Concise picures of under counter installation and detailed instructions make it easy to do it yourself
- Inclused wall mounting brackets in the under the counter unit and multiple adaptors in the counter top unit