Give southern gardens a hint of the tropics with our Amaryllis Minerva. Each stem produces 4-6 captivating red flowers overlaid with a white star and veining and light lime-green throats. Long green leaves complete the picture. Blooms on a yearly cycle and with proper care will flower again each year.
- Botanical Name : Hippeastrum Amaryllis Minerva
- Enjoy enormous blooms year after year with minimal care
- Amazingly easy to grow
- Add curb appeal when planted near walkways and entranceways
- Foliage is evergreen in southern climates
- Can be grown individually or in multiples in barrels, tubs and urns
- Hardy in zones 8-11, in cooler areas, dig and store before first winter frost