The Pocket Chameleon offers 3 vibrant colors all in one convenient, compact flashlight.Â One color changing LED switches from white to green to red with the touch of the glow-in-the-dark On/Off button.Â The Pocket Chameleon features a 4x adjustable zoom to change the beam from spot light to flood light with the simple twist of the head. The white setting produces 100 lumens of bright white light and is best used for all around purposes.Â Because the human eye recognizes the color green faster than other colors, green light is best used for map reading or signaling, especially in low light conditions.Â Also perfect for hunting as the eye sight of most wild animals is least sensitive to the color green by adaption.Â The red LED is a low-signature light, which ensures stealth in the dark.Â It is used to enhance night vision. Red light works well with night vision scopes and goggles since it does not interfere with night vision technology and is not visible to the human eye over long distances.Â Providing great contrast on maps and charts, the red LED is a necessity for any pilot, vehicular operator or other specialists who need to preserve night vision when reading charts, map, and checklists.Â The red LED makes reading in little or no light possible.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Flashlight delivers a beam of bright, focused light for maximum illumination
- 4X adjustable zoom with polycarbonate convex lens to deliver the desired amount of light
- High power LED bulb rated for 110,000 plus hours of life
- Powerful magnetic base holds the light in place for hands-free use and metal clip for carrying
- Operates for 4 hours on 1 AA batteries (included)
- Weather resistant so it can be used outdoors in all weather