The kaarskoker 6-in. x 7/8-in. decorative candle sleeve replaces boring white plastic candle sleeves by adding beautiful color and rich pattern to your in-home lighting. Our paper and cardboard sleeves are designed to fit candelabra-bulb fixtures and are easy to install. Simply unscrew the light bulb, slide off the old plain sleeve, and then slide on your new kaarskoker paper sleeve. Voila! kaarskoker custom sleeves update vintage lighting and make brand new fixtures feel bespoke. Designed by an interior decorator, kaarskoker candle covers is the most exciting innovative in fashion lighting in years. Coordinate the candle sleeves with upholstery, wall paint, wallpaper and other design details to put the finishing touches on elegant dining room chandeliers, bathroom sconces and children’s room lighting. Pair kaarskoker decorative sleeves with or without a lampshade and easily rotate sleeves throughout the year for festive, seasonal decor.
- Decorative paper candle covers add a touch of customization and refinement to dress up your lighting
- Designed as beautiful alternative to plastic and wax sleeves
- Cardboard is a natural insulator for lighting and will not melt or crack
- Matte lamination on paper to reduce glare, refine hand and seal color
- Sleeve length is adjustable by easily trimming with kitchen utensils accommodating socket lengths
- For use with chandeliers, sconces or lamps
- Remove existing sleeve to easily fit kaarskoker replacement sleeve over socket