Plants need the correct pH level which controls how well plants utilize the nutrients available in your soil. All plants have a pH preference, so it is important to know the pH level of your soil. You can then choose plants with the same pH preferences, avoid those that will not do well in your soil or know how to go about supplying their special growing needs. By testing your soil, you determine its condition so that you can adjust pH more accurately, effectively and economically.
- Easy to use, simply push the probe in to wet soil, the meter will register pH levels on a scale, check read out against the pH preferences to find plants that best suit your conditions
- A successful garden depends on the right pH
- Also great to use in lawns to achieve a lush, thick, green lawn
- Determines soil acidity and alkalinity
- Meter will also measure moisture at the root level
- No batteries required