The RAINDRIP 2 GPH Pressure Compensating Drippers (10-Pack) help maintain a constant flow rate even on hillsides or long circuits. They can be used at the end of 1/4 in. tubing feeders (sold separately).
- "Turbulent flow" PC (pressure compensating) drippers are designed to maintain their rated flow rate for 10 - 60 PSI inlet pressure
- Can help maintain a constant flow rate even on hillsides or long circuits
- Can be buried and "ported" up to surface with 1/4 in. tubing
- Offers precise, even drip watering
- More drippers on a single line increase versatility and decrease complexity
- Low-flow watering systems can promote faster growth and healthier plants, uses up to 70% less water which can help save money
- Can be used at the end of 1/4 in. tubing feeders or can be inserted directly into 1/2 in., 5/8 in. or .710 in. RAINDRIP hose (sold separately)