The RAINDRIP Full-Circle Fan-Spray Adjustable Bubbler has a sturdy, 5 in. stake that is easy to plant. This adjustable bubbler converts an existing 1/2 in. underground sprinkler system to low-flow watering where a drip circuit is not an option. Easy adjustable knob allows for customizing your drip system.
- Converts an existing 1/2 in. underground sprinkler system to low-flow watering where a drip circuit is not an option
- Adjustable bubbler rotates easily from full coverage for shrubs and large potted trees to the shutoff position
- Fan spray for finer water droplets and a spray diameter up to 13 ft. at 30 psi
- Fan spray adjusts from 0 - 24 GPH at 30 psi
- Barbed connector attaches 1/4 in. tubing to the sturdy, 5 in., "easy-to-plant" stake
- Allows the higher flow rates required when watering large and small plants on the same circuit