GREAT STUFF Gaps & Cracks is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that fills, air-seals and insulates small gaps (up to 1 inch) inside or out. But you probably guessed as much from the name. What you might not have guessed is how easy it is to use (thanks to the straw applicator) or how it expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a durable, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation.How to videos can be found at http://greatstuff.dow.com/how-to-video/
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation and has exceptional adhesion to building materials.
- GREAT STUFF Gaps & Cracks can be used in Interior or exterior application and is tack free in 15 minutes; Trims in 30-60 minutes. It’s paintable, sandable, and stainable.
- Cures as a cream colored, rigid foam. Ease of application results from all direction dispensing.
- One 16 oz. can equals up to 30 tubes (9 quarts) of caulk.
- Foam elasticity properties allows for movement and shifting within a structure.
- Seal and Save:
- Air Seal Checklist