Henry 208R 3.5-Gal. Rubber Wet Patch Roof Cement features a rubberized formula that makes it a flexible and long-lasting solution for preventing and stopping roof leaks. This cement is formulated to stick to both wet and dry surfaces in cold or rainy weather and even repairs leaks under puddle water.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Sticks to both wet and dry surfaces, even in freezing temperatures
- Repairs leaks under puddle water
- Repairs shingles, roll roofing, valleys, splits, cracks, raised edges and more
- Seals chimneys, skylights, turbines, roof vents, gutters, air conditioning units and more
- Pair with henry 183 repair fabric for professional results
- Apply with a roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- 5-Gal. provides a 1/8 in. thick coating that covers approximately 62-1/2 sq. ft.
- MFG Model # : HE208R361
- MFG Part # : HE208R361