Hnery 181 repair fabric asphalt saturate fiberglass is woven fabric 20 x 10 mesh, made of yarns of inert, flexible filaments of pure glass saturated with asphalt. It has tensil strength of 75 lb. per in., stability and durability. Its acid and heat resistant will not rot or decay.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Woven, open-mesh asphalt-saturated fiberglass material provides a durable bond
- Leak-resistant design lets you easily repair cracks, splits, holes, seams and blisters in roof asphalt cement and coatings
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D1668 standards for added safety
- Completely submerges between layers of roofing cement as part of a 3-way patch for easy installation
- This product meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D1668