The Lincoln Electric AC/DC 225/125 Welder features both AC and DC welding arcs with broad output ranges for versatile use. Ideal for jobs that require top arc-welding performance, the welder can be used for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction and other applications. The welder is great for use with a variety of variety of metals, including stainless steel, steel and cast iron.
- For use with metals 16 gauge and heavier
- Ideal for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction, erection, hard surfacing and other applications
- Welds a variety of metals including stainless steel, steel and cast iron
- Can be used to cut and pierce holes in steel
- Traditional AC arc with a smooth, stable DC arc
- Broad output ranges: AC 40 - 225 amps, DC 30 - 125 amps
- 1/8 in. wire diameter