Homax Aerosol Popcorn Ceiling Texture is the fastest way to patch commercially applied popcorn ceiling textures. This aerosol popcorn ceiling texture features a water-based formula with real polystyrene chips and is designed to match commercially-applied popcorn acoustic-ceiling textures. The upright nozzle sprays vertically for convenient application and the texture offers easy water cleanup. To achieve the best results, please read the directions carefully before starting your textured ceiling repair project. Protect carpet, furniture and walls from overspray. (TIP: Pin up plastic drape or hold a box around patch area to contain overspray.) Spray in short rapid bursts as material discharges rapidly. For complete details on application, please view the video on Homedepot.com.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Water-based formula contains polystyrene chips, use warm water for clean-up
- Use on popcorn-textured acoustic ceilings, eye protection recommended
- Dries in 120 minutes, if over-painting, allow to dry 24 hours
- 1 container covers up to 2 sq. ft.
- Upright nozzle provides a vertical spray, do not spray sideways or upside down, do not clear nozzle or test product by spraying upside down, do not hold nozzle down for more than 1 second
- Flat sheen offers a popcorn texture
- Click here to see Home Depot's spray paint buying guide
- Click here for Home Depot's buying guide on spray paint
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations