Scotch Super 88 Vinyl Electrical Tape provides high strength as well as resistance to moisture, UV rays, abrasion, corrosion, alkalis and acids. Aggressive and pressure-sensitive adhesive allows the tapes to conform to irregular surfaces. Scotch Super 88 Vinyl Electrical Tape provides primary electrical insulation up to 600 volts and can be used in jacketing applications for high-voltage cables and wire harnessing.
- Super strong adhesion
- Offers mechanical/abrasion resistance
- Designed to perform in temperatures between 0°F (-18°C) and 221°F (105°C)
- Combines the flexibility of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) backing with excellent insulating properties
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- For indoor or outdoor applications