The Klein Tools 2000 Series pliers are strong enough to cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. This High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting plier has 36% more cutting power because the rivet is placed closer to the cutting edge. An angled head design makes it easier to work in confined spaces.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Short jaws and bevel cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Note: Product may vary by store.