This 3/8 in. Compression x 7/8 in. Ballcock x 12 in. Water Connector features a high tenacity, multi-filament core yarn, protected by a special polymer coating. The result is optimum corrosion resistance and durability. Inside, our tough PVC tubing resists attack by chlorine and chloramines. This connector is often used to install water filtration devices.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Tough polymer-coated fibers tightly braided around a strong, reinforced pvc inner hose.
- Braided polymer-coated fibers bend freely, without kinking or crimping. Installation is easier, especially in cramped quarters.
- For use with water temperature of 40 degrees – 140 degrees fahrenheit, intermittent to 180 degrees fahrenheit. Maximum working pressure of 125 psi
- 8-sided pneumatic crimp for greater dependability ensures reliable nut-to-hose connections.
- Deep threads in the compression nut assure secure engagement, while the elastomer (rubber) seal eliminates metal-to-metal connections which have been known to damage water stops.
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.6-2009/CSA B125.6-2009 the only national standard for flexible water connectors
- Note: Product may vary by store.