With stainless steel and cast-iron construction for optimal abrasion resistance, the RIDGID 1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump provides a maximum pumping capacity of 3,800 gallons per hour. The unit features a diaphragm switch and a top-suction intake that filters debris to provide performance reliability.
- Pumps up to 3,800 GPH at 0ft.
- Stainless steel housing for superior longevity
- Upper and lower sealed ball bearings for quiet performance and long life
- Carbon/ceramic shaft seal for smooth operation and long life
- Top suction inlet filters debris for increased reliability
- Cast iron impeller and base construction to out perform in tough SUMP applications
- 11/2 in. NPT discharge for easy installation and compliance to building codes
- Diaphragm switch for proven performance
- 11 in. diameter or larger sump basin minimum