The Cadet Softheat Baseboard Thermostat is a double-pole thermostat kit for mounting to the Cadet EBHN or EBHA series hydronic baseboard heater. It is a non-programmable, mechanically-controlled, economical choice with simple dial operation and a durable powder-coated painted white finish. Easily installs onto the same end of the Softheat unit as the power supply is wired to, and is capable of switching up to 22 amps of a resistive load at 240,208, or 120 volts.
- Non-programmable mechanical operation
- Simple dial control
- Optional thermostat designed for Softheat EBHN OR EBHA permanent-mount hydronic baseboard heaters
- Double Pole (4-wires) bimetal thermostat with positive off
- Durable powder-coated paint finish in White
- Works with 240, 208, or 120 Volt SoftHeat baseboards